Sunday, December 20, 2009

One of my loveliest friends stayed over last night and we had a lot to catch up on. So much so that we haven't even gotten half of what we need to say to each other off our chests. This also meant I had to (attempt to) clean my room...

In addition to that there's work and the fact that I no longer feel the need to be attached to my computer/internet 24/7 — at least for the meantime. I have a shrewd suspicion that I'll relapse in my msn addiction when the boy comes back, but for now, let's all encourage this healthy step.

What have I been doing when not working/sleeping/eating/internet? Playing Just Dance on the Wii and backseat driving my brother as he makes his way through Super Paper Mario. A lot of Wii action happening considering my bro just invested in a PS3 not long ago... My bad!

Oh yeah, I've been baking too. This is the result of one surprisingly cool Summer day, my new mini heart pans, and the overripe bananas as a result of the average boiling weather.



Baked chocolate chip cookies tonight! More on that tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment