Thursday, December 31, 2009

Chipa chipa away your shell and come to me!


Be happy, 2010 is a little egg of opportunity waiting to hatch!
Okay, that was lame, but I just wanted to use this picture... ;D


Mmm... I'm feeling really lazy and unenthused/unimaginative, so I leave you with my resolutions for 2010.

Resolutions
- update both blogs at least once per week
- complete the 30 day shred (not necessarily over 30 days)
- give the gym a go
- be healthier and fitter
- get p's
- retainer/floss
- moisturise & exfoliate regularly
- send mail on time
- improve resume
- learn cantonese
- find out exchange opportunities
- be happy
- give camera a more frequent work out
- save money

Will/have/are you making any New Year's Resolutions?

What did you do in 2009 that you'd never done before?
Fell in love; experienced heartbreak (albeit temporarily); eaten kangaroo (jerky), emu (jerky) and crocodile (jerky), sashima; organised and gone on an independent holiday + more

Did you keep your New Years' resolutions, and will you make more for next year?
I can't remember mine so no doubt I've broken them... and yes, I will.

Did anyone close to you give birth?
Nope, but a good high school friend is expecting and excited!

What countries did you visit?
Zero :C

What would you like to have in 2010 that you lacked in 2009?
Progression in my university degree... D's & HD's!, family acceptance of a certain important thing... a proper job/moneyyyy

What date from 2009 will remain etched upon your memory?
Love and it's ups and downs, and hopefully those ordinary times in between

What was your biggest achievement of the year?
Falling in love; not giving up; realising what I want to do (study/career-wise)

What was your biggest failure?
Wasting a year in Business, not handling certain things better

Did you suffer illness or injury?
Nothing significant *knocks wood*

What was the best thing you bought?
Dougal the Cancer council Bear? Oh, my Prada glasses frames. Now I wear my glasses almost always

Whose behavior merited celebration?
Umm... mine? The Boy's? *shrug*

Whose behavior made you appalled and depressed?
Mine at times, The Boy's at times, my parents' at times, a certain friend, uni admin, Telco I temporarily worked for

Where did most of your money go?
Clothes, shoes, food, drink, public transport, The Boy, Blue Mountains trip

What did you get really, really, really excited about?
The Boy ♥

What song/album will always remind you of 2009?
Neorago - Super Junior, Lies & Haru Haru — both by Big Bang

Compared to this time last year, are you:
i. Happier or sadder?
Happier
ii. Thinner or fatter? No idea
iii. Richer or poorer? Can't remember

What do you wish you'd done more of?
Thought about consequences and how to handle my family, as well as my future/career path/education

What do you wish you'd done less of?
Spending money!

How will you be spending Christmas?
Eating... hahaha

Did you fall in love in 2009?
And how!

What was your favorite TV program?
Mmm... Master Chef!

Do you hate anyone now that you didn't hate this time last year?
Hate is a strong word...

What was the best book you read?
This collection of translated short stories from HK, Taiwan and Singapore.

What was your greatest musical discovery?
N/A

What did you want and get?
The Boy.

What did you want and not get?
Peace, family acceptance, progress in uni!

What was your favourite film of this year?
Toss up between Ponyo and Up

What did you do on your birthday, and how old were you?
Let's not talk about my party, but the actual day. On the day I turned twenty, I was at The Boy's house and he gave me the most perfect day ever ♥

What one thing would have made your year immeasurably more satisfying?
Family acceptance

How would you describe your personal fashion concept in 2009?
Developed.

What kept you sane?
The Boy, my friends (some more than others), myself, my family

Which celebrity/public figure did you like the most?
N/A?

What political issue stirred you the most?
The economy...

Who did you miss?
My communications friends

Who was the best new person you met?
The Boy

Tell us a valuable life lesson you learned in 2009:
It will happen, most likely when you least expect it. You'll find one another.
Keep your head up.
Fight for what you love.
Don't give up.

Quote a song lyric that sums up your year:
So, it says 'a song lyric', but this explains why I'm still listening(/obsessed?) with Nobody by the Wonder Girls... (English version)



I'm working tonight, so I hope you all have a fantastic NYE, and wish you all the best for the new year ♥ See you then!

No comments:

Post a Comment