Sunday, November 15, 2009

I've been wanting to give my camera a work out as it's been sadly neglected, but for one reason or another I keep forgetting. So for now you'll just have to make do with this snap of me webcamming last night with the Boy. I hadn't webcammed in ages, since that little session with cuties Vy and diva!Hieu, so here's my little commemoration. Perhaps it'll become a ritual for me. I like having these little snaps to keep as hopefully these little snippets will provoke the full memory later on down the track when they begin to fade from time.



Kitted out in my makeshift sleepwear and my little bed time entourage ♥


And to make up for cutting him out of the above snap (that is only half as happy without him), here's an awesome shot of him breaking!!! because I'm a fangirl kekekeke ^^y



He's the sexy one in the foreground (and middle) ♥


Tonight there's only a 1.25L bottle of Coke to keep me company as I attempt in vain to amass enough accounting knowledge to save my butt tomorrow in the exam. It's horribly set at 9:00am so it looks like I won't be getting much sleep tonight... Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment