Wednesday, September 30, 2009

So, I think I may possibly know one of the reasons why I've been procrastinating. At least with things concerning university. This has revealed itself to me after getting off my butt and actually doing something. Lesson learnt? Don't try.

I kid, I kid.

But seriously, this rather huge setback should not stop me from following my dreams. However dreams are like bubbles, they keep you floating and thus inevitably can pop.

So, whilst I sit here contemplating wth I'm going to do now/near-future/rest-of-mylife, throw some career possibilities at me? I've unfortunately allowed myself to become seriously perturbed regarding my future, career-wise, that is.

How I wish I could just become a super baking, bento-making, domestic goddess supreme! But alas, I live in the real world where money is needed to fund those things and there is a world outside of my dream world bubble — a bubble that is, unfortunately, just as thick as my terribly thin skin.

I am ashamed to admit that yes, I did have to fight tears at work over words, as I'm not used to words not being my friends. Okay, that was lame, and I'm unashamedly lame, which means the previous sentence makes no sense? Now I've gone and confused myself, but that's okay because I'm in a better mood now after venting to a good friend and the boy.

So to end this ramble, not akin to my originally planned ending that was something along the lines of "I want to be a lean mean fighting machine! Tell me I'm a lean mean fighting machine. Rawrrrrr! Raaaaaaawrrrr!!" Or maybe I will end it there...

Kidding!

I'm going to go bake my sorrows away. :P

No comments:

Post a Comment