Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Inspiration Wednesdays 001



Inspiration. Aspiration. Motivation.

(Writing those three words makes me think that perhaps my play with the concept of 'breathing' is not quite over...)

Probably not something I'll be able to pull off any time soon, but a goal to aim for in the future. It's my aim to create something as beautiful and full of meaning. Simple, but complex, but simple, but not complicated, but deep. That's a horrible sentence. I love layers and depth and this has that remaining unpretentious. I've not-so-recently discovered that I love characters much more than a complex plot. Not that I don't enjoy fancy, well done plots, but it's not something I feel I can achieve. I love being able to relate, developing a relationship with characters and experiencing emotions. Vicarious living, yes please.

Meanwhile, I bought myself a Panasonic Lumix LX5 last night, which could quite possibly be in my hot little hands by tomorrow according to FedEx... Excellent. I have zero ideas as to what my creative project for this weekend will be. If worse comes to worst I shall just use my Manly trip with Whit as an excuse to play around with my new camera (if it comes on time *knocks wood*). Hoping to force myself outdoors a lot more during the mid semester break in attempts to get inspired. And to get moving. Creatively and physically. I need to kick my hermitage out of my system.

No comments:

Post a Comment