Monday, May 2, 2011

lunch at darling harbour

I often hear people complain about my uni's lack of ~real~ campus. Never understood them. Who really cares about campus coherence when I can medicate myself with retail therapy and cheap Asian food? Today, however I realised another lovely thing.





Can't believe it took me so long to lunch at Darling Harbour. Okay, so it was only a $3 banh mi, and I couldn't be bothered further than the Chinese gardens, but hey ignoring the occasional sounds of traffic it was still a pretty lovely view with the lovely sounds of the water feature going, and it was a pretty tasty banh mi! There were even birds to keep me company.

Oh, the sweet smell of freedom. I may not be quite there yet, but damn I am trying as hard as I can to help myself get there as painless and fast as possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment