Monday, June 7, 2010

This isn't procrastinating...

This is showing you my assignment. If you're able to talk about something that means you know it inside out, right? Well, that's what I'm going to go with. A warm up since I'm writing a critical analysis essay of it tomorrow. FUN.



Now picture this, all recording sound booths are booked solid given all first year Communications students need them for this assignment, and we get stuck with the broken booth. Greeeat.



We didn't actually see the sign at first since the door was open against the wall, hiding the sign, and we were trying to work out why we couldn't hear sound even though it was recording when we were testing. I suggested a google-fu, and BAM! We were the ones eating cake (proof coming soon!). ~Skillz~

Anyway, this is what it looked like.





Aaaaaand Action!



Churning out them sweet beats.



Hahaha not! :P


Biiig thanks to D for helping us out with the sound recording! It was a radio play with three characters, and a thank you to my group partner who will probably never see this, but I owe him a thank you for putting up with my stupidity :P

1 comment:

  1. ooh that sound recording looks like it may be fun! i hope it was :)
    btw the banana picture u have below is awesome!!!!!!
    and thank-you for checking out your sportsgirl for me, you rock darling :)

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete